Celebrity Deaths 2016
|Pat Harrington||David Bowie||Alan Rickman|
|Gene Wilder||Hugh O’Brian||Arnold Palmer|
|Florence Henderson||Fidel Castro||Ron Glass|
|John Glenn||Alan Thicke||Bernard Fox|
|George Michael||Carrie Fisher||Debbie Reynolds|
Who else famous died in 2016?
But has the grim reaper really claimed the souls of more notable people than usual in 2016? David Bowie, Prince, George Michael, Harper Lee, Alan Rickman, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Sir George Martin, Victoria Wood, Leonard Cohen … For their admirers, 2016 has been a sad year.
What famous died recently?
Celebrity deaths 2021: All the actors, singers and more we lost
- Peter Scolari. Sept. 12, 1955-Oct.
- Willie Garson. Feb. 20, 1964-Sept.
- Norm Macdonald. Oct.
- Michael K. Williams.
- Sarah Harding. 1981-2021.
- Gregg Leakes. Aug 18, 1955-Sept.
- Charlie Watts. June 2, 1941-Aug.
- Jackie Mason. June 9, 1928-July 24, 2021.
Who died in July 2016?
- Yves Bonnefoy, 93, French poet.
- Tom Boulton, 90, English anaesthetist.
- Ramchandra Chintaman Dhere, 85, Indian writer.
- Mollie Evans, 94, British antique dealer.
- Robin Hardy, 86, British film director (The Wicker Man).
- Sir Malcolm Macnaughton, 91, Scottish obstetrician and gynaecologist.
Who died January 2016?
- Natasha Aguilar, 45, Costa Rican swimmer, silver and bronze medalist at the 1987 Pan American Games, complications from a stroke.
- George Alexandru, 58, Romanian theater and film actor, complications from an abdominal infection.
- Fazu Aliyeva, 83, Russian Avar poet and journalist, heart failure.
What famous person died 2021?
Larry King, Christopher Plummer and Cecily Tyson are among the celebrities who died in 2021, leaving those in their wake heartbroken. Dustin Diamond died on February 1 at age 44 after a battle with stage IV small cell carcinoma. 5
Who has died 2021?
Celebrities who died in 2021
- Hank Aaron, 87. Hank Aaron.
- Ed Asner, 91. Ed Asner.
- Ned Beatty, 83. Ned Beatty.
- Sonny Chiba, 82. Sonny Chiba.
- Kevin Clark, 32. Kevin Clark.
- Michael Constantine, 94. Michael Constantine was known best for playing Gus Portokalos in the “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” franchise.
- Dustin Diamond, 44.
- DMX, 50.
Who died in December 2016?
- Sulabha Brahme, 84, Indian economist.
- Don Calfa, 76, American actor (The Return of the Living Dead, Weekend at Bernie’s, Me, Myself and I).
- Elisabeth Carron, 94, American operatic soprano.
- Jacques Cohen, 86, Egyptian-born Israeli actor (HaMis’ada HaGdola), complications from pneumonia.
Who died in April 2016?
- Karl-Robert Ameln, 96, Swedish sailor (1948 and 1952 Olympics).
- Aleksander Arkuszyński, 98, Polish brigadier general, WWII veteran.
- Pratyusha Banerjee, 24, Indian actress, suicide by hanging.
- Alan Carter, 86, British civil servant, Director of Immigration of Hong Kong (1983–1989).
Who died 2016 UK?
- Pierre Boulez, died aged 90 on 5 January.
- Ed ‘Stewpot’ Stewart, died aged 74 on 9 January.
- David Bowie, died aged 69 on 10 January.
- Alan Rickman, died aged 69 on 14 January.
- Glenn Frey, died aged 67 on 18 January.
- Terry Wogan, died aged 77 on 31 January.
- Maurice White, died aged 74 on 8 February.
What famous person died in 2018?
Fans are mourning the loss of beloved celebrities. Here are 50 stars who died in 2018, including rapper Mac Miller, soul legend Aretha Franklin, and former Marvel president Stan Lee.