- Eric Roberts – 455 movies.
- John Carradine – 227 movies.
- Danny Glover – 219 movies.
- Danny Trejo – 215 movies.
- Christopher Lee – 211 movies.
- Richard Riehle – 209 movies.
- Jackie Chan – 190 movies.
- Mickey Rooney – 190 movies.
Who holds the record for the most movies made as an actor?
Kanneganti Brahmanandam (born 1 February 1956), known mononymously as Brahmanandam, is an Indian actor, comedian, and film director known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema. He currently holds the Guinness World Record for the most screen credits for a living actor, appearing in over 1,000 films to date.
Which actor has been in the most movies 2020?
Most Prolific Actors of 2020
- Chris Messina. 6 credits | List.
- Holland Taylor. 6 credits | List.
- Bill Nighy. 6 credits | List.
- Katie Aselton. 5 credits | List.
- Andrea Riseborough. 5 credits | List.
- Tuppence Middleton. 5 credits | List.
- Connie Nielsen. 5 credits | List.
- Jamie Dornan. 5 credits | List.
Who is the most famous actor of all time?
Actually, based on science, Samuel L. Jackson is the most popular actor of all time, ever. According to a 2018 study published in Applied Network Science, using a wide range of metrics—including number of films, times appearing as top billing, and length of career—Jackson is peerless in the field.
Who is World Best actor?
1. Al Pacino. Al Pacino has had one of the most prolific careers in the history of Hollywood. Spanning over 50 years, he’s one of the very few actors to have received the Triple Crown of Acting – Academy, Emmy, and Tony Awards in the acting category.
Who is the god of acting?
shah rukh khan – god of acting.
Who won most Oscars?
The most successful figure to date in the history of the Academy Awards is Katharine Hepburn, who won four Oscars throughout her acting career.
Who’s the worst actor of all time?
1. Tommy Wiseau, 63. The title of Worst Actor In The World goes to Tommy – just check out his films The Room and Birdemic.