Highest annual earnings
|1||George Clooney||$239 million|
|2||Dwayne Johnson||$124 million|
|3||Robert Downey Jr.||$81 million|
|4||Chris Hemsworth||$64.5 million|
- 1 Who is the highest grossing actor of all time?
- 2 Who is the highest paid actress of all time?
- 3 Who is lowest paid actor?
- 4 Who is the most paid black actor?
- 5 Who is the highest paid child star?
- 6 Who is the richest female actor?
- 7 Who is the richest female celebrity?
- 8 What is the highest paid movie role?
- 9 Who is the highest paid white actor?
Who is the highest grossing actor of all time?
The all-time highest-grossing actor in the United States and Canada is Samuel L. Jackson. The cumulative lifetime box office revenue of all movies in which he has had a starring role amounted to about 5.7 billion U.S. dollars as of February 2021, owing mostly to his role as Nick Fury in the Marvel film franchise.
Who is the highest paid actress of all time?
Scarlett Johansson – US$95 million Notwithstanding her ongoing Black Widow lawsuit with Disney, Scarlett Johansson tops the list thanks to her portrayals of Natasha Romanoff. According to Yahoo!
Who is lowest paid actor?
Top 10 Lowest Paid Actors in Hollywood
- 1 1. Johnny Depp.
- 2 Shia LaBeouf.
- 3 Nicolas Cage.
- 4 Robert Downey Jr.
- 5 The Rock.
- 6 Michael Cera.
- 7 Ashton Kutcher.
- 8 James McAvoy.
Who is the most paid black actor?
Tyler Perry – $800 million Who is the highest-paid black actor? Tyler Perry takes the lead. The 50-year-old American is a jack of many trades, working as a writer, producer, film director, and comedian. He is also applauded for being the first African American to open an all-African movie studio.
Who is the highest paid child star?
45 Richest Child Stars of All Time
- Alyssa Milano: $10 Million.
- Sean Astin: $10 Million.
- Dakota Fanning: $12 Million.
- Anna Paquin: $14 Million.
- Christina Ricci: $18 Million.
- Eliza Dushku: $20 Million.
- Elijah Wood: $20 Million.
- Judy Garland (Deceased): $20 Million.
Who is the richest female actor?
This number includes Reese Witherspoon, who Forbes just named the richest actress in the world. Another heavy hitter is Scarlett Johansson, who earned a cool $15 million for her starring role in “Black Widow.” All that and more has helped these 27 actresses become the richest women in show business.
Who is the richest female celebrity?
Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion, Forbes estimates—making her the wealthiest female musician in the world and second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer.
What is the highest paid movie role?
10 Highest-Paid Movie Roles of All Time
- Sandra Bullock: ‘Gravity’
- Tom Cruise: ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’
- Robert Downey Jr.: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Keanu Reeves: ‘The Matrix’
- Johnny Depp: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’
- Will Smith: ‘Men in Black 3’
- Bruce Willis: ‘The Sixth Sense’
Who is the highest paid white actor?
Daniel Craig, the highest-paid actor, got over $100 million to star in two “Knives Out” sequels. Dwayne Johnson is second on Variety’s new list, with a $50 million salary for Amazon’s “Red One.”