The First Doctor is the original incarnation of the Doctor and the initial protagonist of the BBC science fiction television series Doctor Who. He was portrayed by actor William Hartnell.
- 1 Who played Doctor Who in order?
- 2 Who played the first Doctor Who?
- 3 Who is the most famous Doctor Who actor?
- 4 What’s the Doctor’s real name?
- 5 When did the original doctor who start?
- 6 How old was the first doctor?
- 7 How many Dr Whos were there?
- 8 Who played Dr Who 1967?
- 9 Who played Dr Who 2014?
- 10 Who is the No 1 doctor in the world?
- 11 Who is the richest doctor?
- 12 Who is the highest paid doctor?
Who played Doctor Who in order?
- The 1st Doctor. William Hartnell.
- The 2nd Doctor. Patrick Troughton.
- The 3rd Doctor. Jon Pertwee.
- The 4th Doctor. Tom Baker.
- The 5th Doctor. Peter Davison.
- The 6th Doctor. Colin Baker.
- The 7th Doctor. Sylvester McCoy.
- The 8th Doctor. Paul McGann.
Who played the first Doctor Who?
But 1970 signalled a fresh decade with a dazzling new Doctor in Jon Pertwee and a run of hard-hitting stories.
Who is the most famous Doctor Who actor?
1. David Tennant. Regularly topping polls for the most popular Doctor Who incarnation of all time – at least the polls that Tom Baker doesn’t win – the David Tennant era marked the most successful in the show’s recent history.
What’s the Doctor’s real name?
John Smith. The Doctor’s most common alias (apart from the Doctor, obviously), this is his standard pseudonym on Earth.
When did the original doctor who start?
The longest-lasting on-screen incarnation is the Fourth Doctor, played by Tom Baker for seven years.
How old was the first doctor?
OK, some absolute guesswork here. Despite claiming he was “several thousand years” old at this point, we have to look to years we know to be fact: the First Doctor was around 449 when he regenerated and the Fourth was around 750. That leaves about 300 years for the Second and Third Doctors.
How many Dr Whos were there?
In principle, though, it is generally agreed that there are thirteen “ official” Doctors: William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and Jodie Whittaker.
Who played Dr Who 1967?
William Hartnell appears as the First Doctor for the first two full serials before being succeeded in the role by Patrick Troughton as the Second Doctor for the remaining seven stories.
Who played Dr Who 2014?
2014–present Peter Capaldi made his first regular appearance as the Twelfth Doctor in “Deep Breath”. Jenna Coleman continued her role as Clara Oswald alongside this incarnation during the eighth series in 2014.
Who is the No 1 doctor in the world?
1. Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. 4
Who is the richest doctor?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
Who is the highest paid doctor?
Patrick Soon Shiong At the age of 23, bagged a degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Witwatersrand. In Johannesburg, he finished his medical Internship at the General Hospital. He is the Highest Paid Doctors in the World.