On-screen brothers Peter Dinklage and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau had the joint highest estimated net worth at around 16 million U.S. dollars apiece.
|Characteristic||Net worth||Earnings per episode|
- 1 How much do Game of Thrones actors make per episode?
- 2 How much do Game of Thrones actors make?
- 3 How much did Kit Harington make from Game of Thrones?
- 4 Which actor was paid the most per episode?
- 5 How much is Arya Stark worth?
- 6 Who is the most loved Game of Thrones character?
- 7 How much did the Knight King get paid?
- 8 How much did Joffrey get paid?
- 9 How much did khaleesi make per episode?
- 10 How much money did Jon Snow make for Game of Thrones?
- 11 What is Sophie Turner’s 2020 worth?
- 12 What is Chris Evans net worth?
- 13 How much did Dexter make per episode?
How much do Game of Thrones actors make per episode?
‘” But how much exactly did the Game of Thrones actors make? Along with Kit, who played Jon Snow on the show, Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) made $500000 per episode in 2017, according to Variety.
How much do Game of Thrones actors make?
Pre season 8, the core cast members, including Emilia Clarke and Kit Harington, were all apparently making a rather decent $500,000 (£370,000) per episode, but reports have suggested top cast members bagged a rather handsome pay rise: an extra $200,000 (£151,000) per episode.
How much did Kit Harington make from Game of Thrones?
Harington was one of the highest-paid actors ever per episode for HBO’s Game of Thrones. Harington, who starred as the heroic Jon Snow, reportedly earned $1.1 to $1.2 million per episode for the final two seasons of Game of Thrones, totaling $14.3 million (on the low end) before taxes.
Which actor was paid the most per episode?
Seinfeld — Jerry Seinfeld Seinfeld made its star the highest paid actor on television ever when they agreed to pay him a million dollars per episode in the final season.
How much is Arya Stark worth?
2. Maisie Williams Net Worth. Arya Stark’s reported net worth is 6$ million.
Who is the most loved Game of Thrones character?
Game Of Thrones: Top 10 Fan-Favorite Characters
- 1 Arya Stark Is The Savior Of Westeros.
- 2 Cersei Lannister’s Antics Camouflage Her Cunning Nature.
- 3 Tyrion Lannister’s Intelligence Is Unparalleled.
- 4 Sansa Stark’s Journey Is The Most Transformative.
- 5 Brienne Is The Noblest Knight Of Them All.
How much did the Knight King get paid?
The Night King and his white walker although played a minor role, they made over $100,000 per episode on the movie and $300,000 per episode in season 8.
How much did Joffrey get paid?
4 JACK GLEESON (JOFFREY BARATHEON) – $8 MILLION.
How much did khaleesi make per episode?
Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen): $1.2 million per episode Clarke, who plays Daenerys Targaryen (aka Khaleesi, aka the Mother of Dragons, aka the Breaker of Chains), is one of the five lead cast members on Game of Thrones who negotiated a pay rise for its seventh and eighth season.
How much money did Jon Snow make for Game of Thrones?
Stars like Kit Harington (who plays Jon Snow) and Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) got big raises in 2017 ahead of the show’s final season, which premiered on Sunday. They were making $500,000 an episode, according to a 2017 Variety report.
What is Sophie Turner’s 2020 worth?
According to Celebrity New Worth, the Queen of the North is worth about $8 million, but as her star continues to rise, I can only assume that amount will too. Joe Jonas Gushes About Daughter For The FIRST TIME!
What is Chris Evans net worth?
Chris Evans: US$80 million Chris Evans makes most of his wealth from his iconic role as Captain America, per TheRichest, although he actually turned it down “a few times”, he revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2016, admitting he was “scared” to play such a popular superhero character.
How much did Dexter make per episode?
“Dexter,” which aired from 2006 to 2013, had a successful run and drew millions of viewers each week. In the first six seasons of the series, Hall earned $295,000 per episode for a total of $3.54 million for each season, Business Insider reported.