The actor who, at age 9, brought Alfalfa to life is Bug Hall.
- 1 What happened to the actor who played Alfalfa?
- 2 Who played Alfalfa in the movies?
- 3 Why did the actor of Alfalfa go to jail?
- 4 Is buckwheat still alive?
- 5 Is Alfalfa died from Little Rascals?
- 6 Is Petey from Little Rascals 1994 still alive?
- 7 What is bug halls real name?
- 8 When did Bug Hall get out of jail?
- 9 What happened to Travis Tedford?
- 10 Is Alfalfa still alive?
What happened to the actor who played Alfalfa?
Carl Dean Switzer, the actor who as a child played Alfalfa in the Our Gang comedy film series, dies at age 31 in a fight, allegedly about money, in a Mission Hills, California, home. Our Gang revolved around a group of ragtag children and their adventures.
Who played Alfalfa in the movies?
Bug Hall, Actor Who Played Alfalfa in ‘Little Rascals’ Movie, Arrested for Allegedly Huffing Harmful Substance.
Why did the actor of Alfalfa go to jail?
Hall-Barnett was taken to the Parker County Jail, where he was booked on a charge of possession for use to inhale or ingest a volatile chemical, police said. He was ordered held on $1,500 bond.
Is buckwheat still alive?
Switzer had agreed to train a hunting dog for Moses Samuel Stiltz. The dog was lost, having run after a bear, and Switzer offered a $35 reward for its return. A few days later, a man found the dog and brought it to the Studio City bar where Switzer then worked.
Is Alfalfa died from Little Rascals?
George “Spanky” McFarland, Former Little Rascal Dead At 64.
Is Petey from Little Rascals 1994 still alive?
Lucenay’s Peter continued on and died of old age on January 28, 1946, in Los Angeles, California, at age 16 years/4 months, two years after the Our Gang series ended. Pete is buried at Los Angeles Pet Memorial Park at Calabasas, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
What is bug halls real name?
Brandon “Bug” Hall (born February 4, 1985) is an American actor. He is best known for his childhood roles as Alfalfa in The Little Rascals (1994) and Buster Stupid in The Stupids (1996).
When did Bug Hall get out of jail?
Hall-Barnett was released from jail on Sunday, according to the police report. Hall’s acting credits include 1995’s “The Big Green,” 1996’s “The Stupids” and “The Munsters’ Scary Little Christmas” and Disney’s “Hercules” in 1997.
What happened to Travis Tedford?
* Tedford now lives in Texas (he moved back in 2002, when he stopped acting), where he works as an inbound marketing specialist for a credit union. * After a few years at community college, he plans on attending University of Texas at Arlington to complete his marketing degree.
Is Alfalfa still alive?
4 at the age of 93. There are believed to be just five “Rascals” remaining following the passing of Moore and Darling. Robert Blake, perhaps better known for starring in the ’70s TV hit “Baretta,” Sidney Kibrick, Jerry Tucker, Mildred Kornman and Leonard Landy are thought to be the last living members of the “Gang.”